During posting, the country currency is checked even though the parameter “Plants Abroad not required” is set for the company code.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Simple Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Plants Abroad, PNOWIA, currency, SG105, Company Code level, BUKRS, Deactivate, FB60, FB70., FB01, SG 105, country currency, exchange rate, plants abroad not required , KBA , FI-GL-GL-F , Value Added Tax (VAT) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.