Schedule an Analysis for Office report in BI launchpad , however failed with message: "Error during scheduling: cannot retrieve assertion ticket" in CMC->instance Manager in column "Error".
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.8
Reproducing the Issue
1.Log into BIP.
2.Right click on an Analysis for Office report.
SSO is not set up properly for Olap connection used in this Analysis for Office client tool.
Please contact your BI administrator to set up SSO properly for the OLAP connection.
If issue still happens after confirmed that SSO is working fine. Please send to SAP the following logs as per Note 2134836 :
- "jobserver_[SIA Name].AdaptiveJobServer_AOSchedulingService_CHILD[variable part].glf"
How to check if SSO is working fine or not?
- Check the SSO of the OLAP connection used in this AO workbooks in Information Design Tool(IDT).
- Refer to SAP KBA 2134836 - Checklist for Scheduling of Analysis for Office Workbooks
Confirm in Analysis for Office that the SSO between BI platform and BW or HANA system is correctly working for the workbook, following the steps below:
1) Start Analysis for Office and use MS Excel -> File -> Analysis -> Open workbook from BI platform.
2) Log in to BI platform.
3) Open the workbook and click on “Refresh All” in Analysis ribbon.
4) No login to BW or HANA system should be necessary, workbook is refreshed.
If SSO is not set up properly you will get an additional login dialog at step #4 that prompts for BW or HANA system credentials.
KBA , BI-RA-AO-BIP , AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoOb... , BI-RA-AO-XLA , Excel Addin , Problem