- Rabax error occurs during a SAPGUI logon attempt to an SAP ABAP system
- DBIF_REPO_SQL_ERROR may dump also:
- Running command ps -ef | grep sap on command line shows that the application is up and running as sap work processes processes are running
- Command 'R3trans -d'. Result shows no connection between DBMS and HDB. So there is connectivity issue between app and db.
- Command from 'sapcontrol -nr 00 -function GetProcessList' returns GREEN service status for all SAP services :
SAP HANA, Platform Edition 2.0
SAP HANA, platform edition 2.0 ; SAP NetWeaver all versions
KBA , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , HAN-DB-CLI , SAP HANA Clients (JDBC, ODBC) , BC-CST , Client/Server Technology , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.