Second-lastname field doesn't show in People Profile Portlet for dependents.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
Please be sure you did the right configuration to be able to add the second-lastname for the dependents. Review the KBA 2761685 - Enable Second last name Field in Dependents Portlet to be aware about how to do it.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the Employee Profile of the employee;
- Go to the portlet "Dependents";
- You will be able to see the First Name, Second Name and Middle-Name, but not the second-lastname.
This is a system behavior.
- If you go to the dependents portlet, you will be able to see the first, last and middle name. The second last name will be in the details:
- In "details", you will be able to see the "second-lastname" and all the others that are in the portlet:
- If you go to the "Configure People Profile", you will be able to see the fields that are available to be seen. First click in "Dependents" and then in the "here":
- You will see the fields that are available to see in the portlet - First, Last and Middle names:
- Please be sure in "Manage Business Configuration" > personalInfo > second-lastname > that the visibility is "View":
There is no resolution to see the second-lastname in the People Profile portlet.
The employee is just able to see the second-lastname clicking in "details" in the portlet.
If you consider this a necessity to your business, please create an Enhancement Request to our team of developers, using the KBA 2090228 - How to Submit Ideas for SAP SuccessFactors Products
second-lastname , portlet , employee profile, field, dependents , not able to see , doens't show , employee central , SF , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DPD , Dependents Management , Problem