- An Instance Refresh was recently performed and the email information related fields of Onboarding New hire were copied in Target Instance
- Onboarding New hires from Production Instance are receiving email notification
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboarding New hires from Production Instance are unexpectedly receiving reminders emails from the Target (Test) Instance after Instance Refresh
- As of 2305, you will be able to request to mask the email address when performing instance refresh.
- However, unless specified on the refresh request form, the Instance Refresh copies everything, including the Onboarding New hire’s email address from source to target
- In the Instance Refresh form section, "to request to mask email addresses" was not completed due to which the emails are triggered to users in Prod
- Create an Incident with SAP Support and request a query to be run to replace all email related fields and email addresses within Target instance with valid but dummy e-mail address like ‘firstname.lastname@example.org'.
- Please note that "dummy@" should be an existing mailbox at the Customer side.
@SAP Product Support, please check the internal note.
2305, Release, Instance Refresh, Onboarding Instance Refresh, Anonymization, Email Anonymization, Email Instance Refresh , KBA , LOD-SF-OBX-ACC , Accessibility , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 2305