- Gender field is not available when trying to create model based on import data connection to SAP SuccessFactors in SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud, Enterprise Edition
- SAP SuccessFactors
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant.
- Import Business Content "Human Resources - SuccessFactors".
- Open imported model "SAP__HR_GEN_IM_EC_HEADCOUNT".
- Go to Data Management.
- Try to create a new job based on import data connection to SAP SuccessFactors.
=> Please prepare the connection in advance.
- Select Job Information (SFSF EC - EmploymentInformation > EmpJob) to create query.
=> Gender field is not available.
=> It should be contained in the EmpJob entity as navigation property "userNav/gender" according to Content Package User Guide.
- Gender property is not enabled for User entity.
- By checking the metadata of User entity in OData API Data Dictionary of SuccessFactors API Center, the gender property cannot be found.
Enable gender property for User in Employee Profile as below:
- Log on to SuccessFactors system.
- Go to Manage Business Configuration.
- Navigate to Employee Profile > Standard > gender.
- Change Enabled to Yes.
If you still find problem on how to enable gender property for User entity, please create incident to component LOD-SF-PLT.
After that, if you are still unable to find the property in OData API Data Dictionary of SuccessFactors API Center, please create incident to component LOD-SF-INT-OData.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud Connection Guide
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, SF, SFSF, Import, Load, Acquire, EmpJob, Human Resources, EmploymentInformation, User, UserNav, Gender, property, entity, OData, API , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , Problem