- "Int. number range" and "Ext. number range" Greyed out in the SSCUI 'Define Attributes of EANs/UPCs 102782'
- Not able to update / assign a number range to an EAN Category in the SSCUI 'Define Attributes of EANs/UPCs 102782'
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental"
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Material Master / Product Master.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the App Manage Your Solution
- select Configure Your Solution
- search for the SSCUI Define Attributes of EANs/UPCs 102782
- Press Configure button
- Select an EAN Category
- Fields "Int. number range" and "Ext. number range" can not be updated
System works as Designed
Please use the SSCUI's 'Assign Number Ranges to Number Range Object - EUROPARTNR' (103683), Assign Number Ranges to Number Range Object - EANGEWICH5 (103684) or
Assign Number Ranges to Number Range Object - EANGEWICHT (103685) to assign a Number Range to an EAN Category
CBC , "Configuration Activity" , GTIN , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-FIO-MM , Fiori UI for Product Master , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions