You intend to only transport changes in a specific page layout to another C4C tenant via Transport Management. However, changes in all page layouts are transported to the target system. And there is no option to do so in Transport Management.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Some adaptation changes are made in the page layout XYZ1 in the screen ABC(E.g., ABC represents Tickets TI). At the same time, many page layouts exist in the tenant, e.g., XYZ2 and XYZ3. Some adaptation changes are also made to them.
- Go to Administrator > Transport Management > Create and open a transport management.
- Hit on the button "Select" in the section "Available Transport Objects".
- Select "Adaptation Changes" for the option "Transport Object Type", and select the screen ABC for the option "Work Center".
- You find that all changes in page layouts XYZ1, XYZ2, and XYZ3 are listed here.
- However, you just want to transport the changes in the page layout XYZ1 to the target tenant. But there is no such option to do so.
This requirement to only transport page layout XYZ1 is not supported. Consider that these page layouts were all done for the screen ABC. When picking adaptation changes in UTM(Transport Management), you can only select the work center view where your changes were done and the respective screen, e.g., TI, QC, OWL, etc. You can't select which page layout is transported.
This is a standard system behavior. This requirement to only transport a specific page layout is not supported.
Transport Management, Transport a page layout , KBA , LOD-LE-UTM , Unified Transport Management , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem