You want to change the Address Details for The Location of Service Provision of Service Location On-Site but when clicking on the Address Details hyperlink and the Value Help for the Address there are no records found even though there are Addresses maintained in the Account Master Data.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Orders work center.
- Select the Service Order Processing view.
- Select New Service Order.
- Enter Account XYZ (XYZ represents the Account ID).
- Select View all and navigate to the Account and Affected Product tab.
- In the Service Location section select On-Site for the Location of Service Provision, click on Address Details hyperlink under Service Location.
- No Address can be selected. The following message is displayed:
- No records found
The Address Details of the Location of Service Provision On-Site are derived from the Ship-To Party Address.
If you would like to change the Address Details for the Location of Service Provision On-Site to another Address maintained in the Account Master Data you need to change the Ship-To Address.
You can do this as follows:
- In your Service Order go to the Involved Parties tab.
- Select the Ship-To Party Role.
- Select the Value Help of the Address for the Ship-To Party Role.
- You can select any of the Addresses maintained in the Account Master Data.
When you now go back to the General tab and the Account and Affected Product sub tab you will see that the Address Details of the Location of Service Provision On-Site have changed accordingly.
Ship-To; Location of Service Provision; On-Site; Address; Location; Service Provision; , KBA , SRD-CRM-SEO , Service Orders , Problem