You have noticed that, upon trying to permission Time Off, Manage Time Off and Time Sheet under the 'Employee Views' RBP section, they are missing - Only the 'Time' option appears.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the 'Manage Permission Roles' tool
- Open any permission role
- Go to the 'Employee Views' section
- Observe the behavior
The Tab Elements 'timeOffAdminTab', 'timeOffTab' and 'timeOffAdminTab' are missing from Manage Business Configuration OR the field 'Enabled' is set to 'No' in those elements.
- Go to the 'Manage Business Configuration' tool > Employee Profile
- Open the tab 'Tab Elements'
- Check if the previously mentioned elements are found in the drop-down. If they are, just enable them, otherwise:
- Click on 'Create New';
- Select each of the Identifiers;
- Set the Default Label and the Label - The standard value for both of the fields are: 'Manage Time Off', 'Time Off' and 'Time Sheet'.
Tab Elements in the Succession Data Model | SAP Help Portal
List of Tab Elements in the Succession Data Model | SAP Help Portal
tab elements, missing permission, time off, time sheet, manage time off, time permissions, employee views, time , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM-UI , Team Absence Calender/ Workbench/ ESS UI's , LOD-SF-EC-RBP , Roles & Permissions (EC Core only) , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , LOD-SF-EC-TMS , Time Sheet , Problem