In the header of a document, you noticed that a Custom Party Role isn't translated when you login in the system in a language other than English.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Login in the system in a different language, e. g. French.
- Go to the affected view.
- Open the document.
- You will see that the Custom Party Role XYZ isn't translated to the logon language, but it's appearing its code instead (e. g. Z01).
You need to maintain the necessary translations for the Custom Party Roles in Business Configuration.
In order to correct this, kindly follow the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration Workcencer.
- Go to Overview/Implementation Projects.
- Open the Activity List.
- Search for Party Role Definition.
- You will see the list of the Parties maintained in the system.
- Choose the party you need to translate.
- On the top-right side of the page, you will see the button "Translate".
- A new window will open, giving you the option to translate the mentioned Party to the desired language.
Please keep in mind that you need to maintain the translation for all the needed languages.
Assign Party to UI , Translation , Field , Label , Code , Name , Edit , KBA , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions