- A Workflow was configured for Hire Date Correction Tool (can be with approvers or CC Only) to trigger approval process or a Workflow Email Notification upon completion
- When submitting the HDC request or approving it, the Subject User is set as the Initiator of the Workflow instead of the employee referenced in the HDC record
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Hire Date Correction
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a rule triggering a Workflow for Hire Date Correction using Rules for MDF scenario (Purpose: Workflow)
- Assign the rule as Save Rule in the HDC object
- Create the HDC record
- If with Workflow, check the Subject User in the Workflow Request Details
- If CC Only, check the details in the email
Result: The Subject User is resolved as the Initiator of the request.
This is expected behavior. Hire Date Correction is an object-based MDF object so in such case, the Subject User resolved is the Initiator of the request.
hire date correction, subject user, workflow, rule , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR-HDC , Hire Date Correction Tool , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions