Provisioning switches to "quarantining mode" after one hour and does not work anymore after implement user provisioning to enable automatic user provisioning from Azure AD into the SAC
- SAP Analytics Cloud (Enterprise)
Reproducing the Issue
Follow below documentation to implement user provisioning to enable automatic user provisioning from Azure AD into the SAC.
- The first hour the user provisioning works, but as the generated token expires after 1 hour, the provisioning switches to "quarantining mode" and does not work anymore.
- The following error occurred when adding users automatically.
=> Error (Microsoft):
We've detected an error while synchronizing to SAC
While attempting to validate our authorization to access your application, we received this unexpected response: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: values Please check the service.
This is by design behavior.
The oAuth service that SAC provides is fully compliant and feature complete, and follows the industry standard defined here: https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6749.
Token life time: the token obtained through client credential grant is meant to be short lived. Long living tokens potentially could expose customer's workflow to security threats if the token somehow lands in the hands of a malicious user. The 60 minute expiry time of the token is to protect the workflows from such treats.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- 2511489 - Troubleshooting performance issues in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO, sapanalyticscloud, sap analytical cloud, sap analytical cloud, SAC, sap analyst cloud, connected, failure, stopped, sap analyst cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA-ADM , SAC Administration , Problem