When replicating order between ECC and C4C the document date in C4C is different from the document date in ECC.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Date is changed in ERP.
- Date successfully received in C4C.
- On the UI the date is incorrect showing +1.
- Change Document is also showing the incorrect date.
If a sales order is created in C4C, the document date is stored as a timestamp. This timestamp is converted to a date depending on the usage:
- for individual users logged on it is converted with the time zone maintained in the user settings so that users see a date according to their location
- for user independent usage like reporting in C4C or for ECC integration, the timestamp is converted with the tenant time zone (maintained in business configuration).
If a user working abroad creates a sales order and in the abroad location is already the 2023-03-31 while at the location of the company still is the 2023-03-30, then the user sees as the document date 2023-03-31 while C4C will send to ECC the 2023-03-30. This is intended to allow the user the local view on the date.
If in ERP the date is changed by 1 day, i. e. to 2023-03-29, then this date will show up in C4C reporting while the user working abroad will see the document data also shifted by 1 day but in the local view as 2023-03-30 (the time in the timestamp is kept stable, i. e. just the date part is incremented).
If the users shall not see the local date but always the company view, then the users must maintain the tenant time zone also as their user time zone in the system.
C4C, ERP, date, integration, location, reporting, timestamp, abroad, local , KBA , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem