An inspection lot was created without posting to quality stock (QALS-INSMK is initial). The stock went directly to 'GR Blocked Stock' (QALS-STAT11 is 'X'), with movement 103.
Lot display in transaction QA03:
The usage decision with the stock posting is made (statuses UD and SPCO are activate), and there is the need to reverse the stock posting. In the old ECC environment it was possible to cancel the material document with transaction MIGO.
- However, after system update - for example to SAP S/4HANA - an error is returned in MIGO ('A03 Cancellation' - 'R02 Material Document'):
You cannot cancel GR, since inspection lot is already partly posted
You are attempting to reverse a goods receipt although quantity postings have already been made from the inspection lot. This means that stock for the goods receipt has already been transferred and, for this reason, a cancelation of the document is no longer possible.
Ensure that the postings in QM (within the usage decision transactions) are carried out.
There is the need to reverse"
- In case the reversal was possible, there might be some issues with the quantity field 'Quantity That Must Be Posted' (QALS-LMENGEZUB). The field 'Post quantity' is shown empty in transaction QA32 and/or following message is returned in transaction QA12:
Error in the quantity fields for the insp. lots
There is an error in the internal quantity management function of the inspection lot.
The deviation in quantity in the inspection lot is automatically corrected.
Look for a note on this error number in the SAP note system or contact the SAP Hotline."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-IM-UD, 105, QA32, QALS, LMENGE04, Quantity Posted to Blocked Stock, LMENGEZUB, ZRQEVAC50, l_qals-insmk, INSMK, SAPLQAAT, LQAATU12, QAAT_MATERIAL_DOCUMENT_CANCEL , KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.