When crating a story using a model based on a Salesforce Data Source, no data is displayed once a dimension is added to a table or chart.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2023.2.11
Reproducing the Issue
- Access the SAP Analytics Cloud tenant
- Create or access a model based on a Salesforce Data Source
- Create a Story/Analytic Application and add either a table or a chart
- Add Measures and Account Dimensions to your widget, if required
Note that the widget is populated with data
- Add any Dimension
Note that no data is displayed
The Hierarchy of the dimension in use is empty. Thus, if you add this dimension to your Story, the empty hierarchy is added resulting in no data visible in the widgets.
- Go to the dimension in the Builder Panel and change the presentation view to Flat Presentation.
Otherwise, try to adjust the Hierarchy with the Parent Node and Members and re-test the scenario.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud Expert Community page
- SAP Analytics Cloud Get More Help and SAP Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
SAP Analytics Cloud, SAC Salesforce, Model, Story, Table, Chart, Measures, Account, Generic, Dimension, no Data, Empty. , KBA , LOD-ANA-ML , SAC Modelling , How To
SAP Analytics Cloud all versions