How to update the Tax Percent Rate of Delivered Tax Codes - Sweden?
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Tax Percent Rate of the SE Tax Codes should be updated.
Make sure that TDT is activated in both your quality and production systems (basically, the timeframe are active in the tax code configuration).
Refers to KBAs:
- 2936931 - TDT S/4Hana Cloud
- 2924313 - Documentation Correction: Time-Dependent Taxes (TDT) for SAP S/4HANA Cloud
How to update the tax rate?
1) Open the "Manage Your Solution" App in Quality System / CBC : "Central Business Configuration"
2) Set the local version to Sweden (SE) and choose Configure Your Solution
3) Search for SSCUI 101016 - Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases
For CBC* solutions you will need to perform the following additional steps:
*3.1) Go to configuration activities and search for 101016 or "Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases".
*3.2) Click on the activity "Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases" and after that click on "Go to Activity"
4) Select the 1st Step: Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases then press “Configure”.
5) In the Pop-Up insert Country/Region: SE
6) Select Tax Code "E1" for example and Press Enter
7) Maintain the Tax Percent Rate according to your requirements (see the bellow screenshot as an example) and save.
8) When the Message “Confirm Valid-From Date” pops up press Continue.
If no posting yet on this Tax Code: change the Valid-From to the start of the Month:
In case it is necessary to change the description open “Goto” and select “Properties”.
Change the description.
Please repeat the above steps for the following tax codes.
ESA and ESE are same rate, ESA always negative and ESE positive.
3268611 - How to adjust or correct Journal Entries already posted with tax code maintained with wrong tax rate? S/4HANA Cloud
configure your solution, sscui 101016, 101016, Define Tax Codes for Sales and Purchases, change tax code, Sweden, E1, E2, E3, E4, E5, E6, E7, E8, E9, J1, J2, J3, J4, J5, J6, W1, W2, W3, V6, V7, V8 ESA, ESE, TDT, Time-Dependent tax, CBC, central business configuration , KBA , FI-LOC-FI-SE , Sweden , Problem