- You are using Custom CDS Views app.
- In 2SL, you had rework tasks for a custom CDS view in test system.
- In 3SL, you had rework tasks for a custom CDS view in customizing tenant.
- You have reworked the custom CDS views and transported them to P-system.
- The rework tasks in the P-system are still visible.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Custom CDS views app (in test system/customizing tenant).
2. Rework the custom CDS views.
3. Export the reworked custom CDS views.
4. Import the custom CDS views in the P-system
--> Rework task are still visible after importing the collection.
Rework tasks for Custom CDS Views in test system/customizing tenant are directly calculated during publishing process.
In contrast to that, in productive system rework tasks are not instantly calculated, but only by a recurring job every Sunday night.
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-GKE , Generic CDS Key User Editor , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions