- After an item has been inactivated in Learning or revised it is not automatically removed from the users development plan in CDP.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Inactivate a item in Learning Plan for User.
- Then Access the Users development plan.
- The Item remains on the development plan.
This is expected.
- This is expected behaviour.
- The learning item wont get removed from the Development plan/CDP if there any updates on LMS such as item being inactivated.
- These will need to be removed manually from the Development Plan through CDP.
development,item,learning,plan,inactive,revised,cdp , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning 2211