You are setting up Time Account Rules with multiple entries in the Accrual Rule table, however when saving the following error appears:
"Increase sequence no. with Seniority/Age for account X, rule Y from Z" (where X represents the time account ID, Y represents the code of the time account rule, and Z represents the "valid from" field of the time account rule)
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration.
- Navigate to the Overview view.
- In the search bar, search and enter the activity "Time Accounts - X" (where X represents the desired country/region).
- Enter the sub-activity "Maintain Time Account Rules".
- Select an entry of time account rule, or create a new entry.
- In the Details section on the bottom of the screen, enter a validity, accrual date and posting type.
- In the Accrual Quantity field, select either "Depending on Seniority" or "Depending on Age".
- In the sequence table, maintain multiple records for different seniority/age periods.
- Click on the Save button.
If 10 or more entries are required, you need to explicitly set the sequence number characters to 2.
For account rules with 1 to 9 entries, they can be maintained normally with the Sequence Number field from 1 to 9.
However if 10 or more entries are required, the Sequence Number field for the first 9 entries need to have a 0 as a prefix.
For example, a rule with 3 sequence entries may have sequence numbers as 1, 2 and 3. However if this rule needs 10 or more entries, then the sequence numbers must be maintained as 01, 02 and 03.
Time Rule, Time Type, Deduction, Time Account Type , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To