You did some adaptation/UI changes via the adaptation mode. However, these changes did not take effect after ending the adaptation mode.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the screen ABC. (ABC represents the screen's name, e.g., Account TI)
- Start adaptation by hitting "Start Adaptation" in the profile menubar.
- Do some UI changes in the screen ABC. E.g., change the sequence of some fields/tabs, hide/unhide a field, change a label's title, and so on.
- End the adaptation. Observed that these changes did not take effect, and the screen reverted to original.
UI changes may not be properly merged and thus will not take effect on the screen. This rarely happens.
Generate load for the affected UI change by the following steps.
- Go to Administrator > General Settings > Layout Change History.
- Find and select the change history that was not reflected to the screen.
- Hit on the button "Generate Load".
- Wait until it is done.
- Go to the screen ABC. The change should be reflected to the screen.
* You can only implement "generated load" for one change history at a time.
* If the KBA is not working, please report the case to SAP.
3219675 - Field Label Change Using Adaptation Mode Not Reflected To User View
Adaptation Change; UI Change; Generate Load; Changes Not Applied; Changes Not Reflected , KBA , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions