It is not possible to add more than one From address as an e-mail channel, while composing an e-mail within ticket.
SAP Cloud for Customer .
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Ticket view.
- Search and open ticket LMN (where LMN represent the ticket number).
- Go to the Interactions facet and click on the New button to compose an e-mail.
- In the new email screen click on the edit button of the From field.
- It opens the Select Email Channel window, where you do not have option to select more than one e-mail channel address.
You can only select one channel address at a time, within the From field while composing an e-mail.
This is an expected system behavior.
Ticket Interaction, From field, Email Channel , KBA , multiple channel in from field , ticket , LOD-CRM-SC-EML , Email , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions