After a SEO audit, we notice that there are some URLs using HTTP, instead of HTTPS.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
This was caused by an incorrect setting for the site: the site property "sslInTalentCommunity" was set to "0" (false) so not all site pages used HTTPS.
- Go to Career Site Builder > Tools > Import & Export > Export.
- Select Site Settings and export.
- Edit the XML file, search for "sslintalentcommunity" and change it to "true", e.g., <sslintalentcommunity>true</sslintalentcommunity>.
- Go to Career Site Builder > Tools > Import & Export > Import.
- Select Site Settings and import the file.
3008375 - How to Display Site Integrations tab in Career Site Builder - Recruiting Marketing
https://, http://, SEO, Site Configuration, canonical, url, rmk, recruiting marketing , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB-CFG , Site Config, import & export, Site Locales, Translations , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting all versions