You have a Supplier with 2 or more addresses. The main address of the supplier is different from the delivery address of the supplier.
In the subcontracting process you want to delivery the sub contracting components to the delivery address of the supplier but the
address always defaults as the main address of the Supplier when you enter the supplier number in the delivery address TAB.
If you try to manually overwrite the address, the supplier is cleared and if you try to manually add the address number of the
delivery address along with the supplier you receive error 'Please maintain one address reference only' (06632)
You are therefore unable to include the supplier number in the address TAB with any address other than the main supplier address.
SAP S/4Hana Cloud - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1) Open the APP Create Purchase Order - Advanced
2) Enter all the mandatory data for a sub contracting item
3) Go to the Delivery Address TAB
4) Enter the Supplier number in the 'Supplier' field and tick the 'SC Supp' flag
5) The delivery address of the Main Supplier is returned.
6) Enter the address number of the 'Address' field
7) You receive error 'Please maintain one address reference only' (06632)
In the Standard system, subcontracting with multiple addresses is not generally available.
As a workaround you can configure the message 'M6013' as a warning.
Set the message 'Address id overwrites default supplier address' (M6013) as a warning in the customising here:
Procurement - 'Define attributes of system messages' (SSCUI 102364)
This will allow you to manually enter the delivery address number along with the Supplier ID and 'SC Supp' flag.
The end result will be, the Supplier ID is retained and the main address is overwritten with the delivery address from the Supplier master.
cmmda-emlif, cmmda-adrn2, LMMDAI01, CHECK_ADDRESS, 06632, M6013 , KBA , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-SC , Subcontracting , Problem