- HVAR option (High Volume Adaptive Replication) must be activated (replication parameter "dsi_compile_enable" set to on).
- DSI disconnects and reconnects to secondary database each time CDB (Net-Change Database) is flushed.
- The DSI thread present in destination database (output of "sp_who" system procedure) has its SPID which is constantly changing.
- This behavior have impact on the performance of data replication.
- Problem started with version 16.0 SP04
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP04 with Always-on Option (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP04 with High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR) for Business Suite
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0 SP04
SAP Replication Server 16.0
hadr, CBD, performance,827902, CR827902, CR#827902, DSI, disconnect, connect, sp_who, spid, dsi_compile_enable , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.