- You have created a SAP Fiori Application UI in ABAP Environment but you're not able to see it in Fiori Launchpad.
- You have already deployed the application to SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
- You have already created a Business Catalog and a Business Role to this application.
- You are assigned to the Business Role.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Search for the Custom App
- Custom App not available
You have not created Spaces and Pages for the Business Role.
In order to add your Custom App to SAP Fiori Launchpad it's necessary to create and configure Spaces and Pages for the Business Role.
The Launchpad Descriptor Item is not maintained. The "Launchpad App Descriptor Item" should have been created automatically during app deployment. (Assign the SAP Fiori Application to the IAM App (Developer)).
It usuallly generates a new object of type "Fiori User Interface" > "Launchpad App Descriptor Items" (under your package in ADT).
If that is not the case, you might have missed to include the configuration to deploy the application to SAP Fiori
Please, create Spaces and Pages to the Business Role following the steps below:
- Create a launchpad Space and Page. See Step by Step: Create a New Space and Page for a Business Role.
To create Spaces and Pages app, your user must be assigned to business catalog SAP_CORE_BC_UI_FLD.
- Enable Spaces for your user. See Enabling Spaces. Optionally, you can personalize and adapt the user interface of your app for all users. See Personalizing and Adapting Apps.
- As a business user, you can launch the Custom App
You need to run the command npx fiori add flp-config in SAP Business Application Studio to update the the application manifest.json with the required inbound navigation property, which is required for integrating with the SAP Fiori launchpad.
After that, you need to redeploy the application to the dev tenant.
The "Launchpad App Descriptor Item" should be available in the ADT, under the same package as the app, and you should be able to add it to the IAM App.
For more information, you can also check SAP Help Portal | Add Your App to SAP Fiori Launchpad
KBA , BC-SRV-APS-IAM , Identity and Access Management , Problem