A leave time entry was created for a user, however the user is not able to see the leave request in Self-Services Leave Request tracking.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Home work center.
- Navigate to the Self-Services (or Self-Services Overview) view.
- Under the section Time, click on Track My Leave Requests.
Here the user is not able to see the leave entry that was created.
There are 3 possible scenarios for the creation of a leave request, which cause different behaviors on the visibility of the request in the Self-Services page:
- If the request was created by the user themselves, it will appear in the leave request tracking in Self-Services.
- If the request was created by another user through the Time Administration work center and activated, it will not appear in Self-Services.
- If the request was created by another user through the Time Administration work center and sent to approval (via Actions -> Submit to Approval), the leave request will also appear in the Self-Services page.
The system works as expected
Holiday, Vacation, Recording , KBA , SRD-HR-TLM , Time and Labour Management , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions