The question "Do you accept customer payment using credit cards?" is missing in the Project Scope.
In this way, Credit Card Payments cannot be set up in the system.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project line.
- Click the Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the 4th option (Questions tab).
- Expand Cash Flow Management.
- Expand Payment and Liquidity Management.
- Select the Payment Methods option.
- Navigate to the last question under the Incoming Payments, scoping question "Do you accept customer payment using credit cards?" is missing.
Setting-up point-to-point integration with Computop will not be possible with the deprecation from the February 2023 release of SAP Business ByDesign. However, for customers productively using the Computop integration there will be no changes. They will still be able to use the scenario and accept credit card payments via Computop point-to-point integration.
SAP Business ByDesign has been supporting point-to-point integration with very few payment service providers until now. This will be replaced by the SAP Digital Payments add-on which provides a central add-on, supporting multiple payment service providers out of the box, granting more flexibility and choice. Also, as SAP Digital Payments is integrated with many SAP products, there is only one central integration with the payment service provider. For detailed information about SAP Digital Payments, please refer to this blog.
Customer Payments by Credit Card
About Integration with SAP Digital Payments Add-on
Credit Card, Computop, Digital Payments , KBA , SRD-FIN-ACP , Payables , How To