Learning History section of Employee Profile does not display all completed courses and It does not match with completed courses available in the Learning side.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to Successfactors -> Go to My Employee Profile -> Scroll down until the "Learning History" section -> It only showing up 10 completed courses -> When you click "Show more", it will show maximum 50 items and not all completed items.
2. Go to Learning -> Learning History and it will show all completed items which is not matching on the display on Employee Profile -> Learning History.
This is an expected behavior.
As confirmed by engineering team; In Employee Profile, Learning History will be displayed 10 records by default. "Show More" display up to 50 records (It display "No. of displayed records/No. of Total records if total number >50)
- In order to view all completed courses user's needs to click "Go to learning history" link and It will be redirect to Learning -> Completed Work.
Please Note :
- As of now, there is no such settings/configuration available in LMS which can control or filter the number of history records displayed in Employee Profile.
- The configuration (Learning Administration-> System Administration-> Configuration-> System Configuration-> LMS_ADMIN->MaximumLearningEventsDisplayed= ) only controls the completion records that displayed in Learning ->Learning History and NOT in Employee Profile.
Learning History, Employee Profile, Completed Items, People Profile, Completed courses,MaximumLearningEventsDisplayed , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To