Survey Mandatory Question is not filled, but users are able to submit the survey.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Open an affected Survey with Mandatory Questions
- Submit the survey without filling the answer to the Mandatory Questions
- No error message/ user is able to save Survey without any issue
- The check is done per VALUATION instance. It is done only if at minimum one question of a VALUATION has an answer value. If no question has been answered for a VALUATION, this check is not made and no error is raised.
- A VALUATION represents a product which was assigned during the definition of the survey. It can occur that the user cannot answer the questions for a certain product, because the product is not in store etc. Hence in such a situation no error message regarding no-answered questions shall appear.
- If a VALUATION instance has answer values, the method checks if all mandatory questions have answers. If not all mandatory questions have answer values an error message is raised.
Fill at least one answer; this will raise an error if Mandatory questions are not answered.
Mandatory Check, Survey , KBA , LOD-LE-SUR-DEF , Survey definition = design time , Problem
SAP Cloud for Customer core applications 2302 ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions