After 1H 2023 Release (b2305), on instance integrated with Learning System, Managers accessing their Direct Reports' Development Goals via Legacy Development Plan page, Latest Goal Management page, or Development Goals sections in Performance forms, are facing the following issues:
- Learning Items already added to Development Goals are showing with label "Default Learning Names", instead of configured label in Learning;
- When adding Learning items to their Direct Reports, they receive the error message "User does not have the Access Advanced Library Search permission assigned".
NOTE: This issue only occurs for Managers (EM role), users accessing their own Development Goals can see the correct label for the added Learning items, and can also add new ones without any issues.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Plan
- SAP SuccessFactors Latest Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
INC4721572, CS2023000541081, learning item, learning activity, CDP, LA, LMS, Default Learning Names, Dev goals, objectives, 2305, 1H2023, User does not have the Access Advanced Library Search permission assigned , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP-LA , Learning Activity Plan (LMS) , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.