- In step 'Define CA Introscope', under Mandatory Configuration / Infrastructure Preparation, the columns remain completely empty nevertheless you got a "saved successfully" message similar to below:
Staus of retrieval of existing installation: success (path /usr/sap/ccms/apmintroscope/, agent <full hostname>_<host>_DAA_SMDA98)
The generic Storage save took * ms
The LMDB save took 0 ms
- In generic storage admin (transaction solman_setup_admin), no configuration ID: EM_CONFIG_ID for Wily Introscope Enterprise Manager.
- In the /nwa of SAP Solution Manager JAVA >Configuration > Connectivity > Destination, no HTTP Destination: IntroscopeEM_<EM full host name>@6001 is generated.
- In the default trace of SAP Solution Manager JAVA, a simple error "All configured Enterprise Managers are offline - check configuration" is given.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.20
- All versions of Wily Introscope Enterprise Manager
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Wily EM, nothing to be saved, discover Wily EM, blank. , KBA , SV-SMG-DIA-WLY-EMS , Enterprise Manager Setup , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.