A VLS class is not requesting the instructor PIN before the user attends the class, the completion is recorded automatically.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Learning Administration > System Administration > Configuration > Global Application Settings > Confirm that the "Enable electronic signatures" setting is checked >
- Learning Administration > System Administration > Automatic Processes > The "Process VLS attendance" is running with no errors >
- Learning Administration > Learning Activities > Items > Select the desired item > On the "Details" tab, the "Required E-signature" setting is enabled >
- Create a VLS class for the item above (step 3) >
- Check the "VLS settings has automatically add to learning history" option >
- Ensure that the "Credit completion status" is selected >
- Schedule the VLS class and ensure the user met the requisites to get the completion >
- Note that the class completion was granted to the user and the instructors did not insert their PIN.
The system granted completion to the class, such as via the "Process VLS Attendance" automatic process or the Learning History Connector.
We have discussed the reported behavior with the Learning Product Management team and we confirmed that it is expected.
The instructor/manager PIN will only be triggered when human user actions are performed.
LMS, learning, PIN, VLS, class, E-Signature, APM, automatic, process, electronic, required, ignore, instructor, manager, attendee, attendance, completion, granted , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-VLS , Virtual Learning System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem