- A Pay Component is configured where isEarning = No and/or Recurring = No
- Via Take Action / Recurring Deduction UI, the Pay Component is not displayed as expected
- When importing Recurring Deduction data, there is no validation and system allows the import
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Recurring Deduction
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a Pay Component with the following settings:
- Since Recurring = No, the Pay Component is not displayed in the UI
- However, when importing data, the validation does not occur and the system allows for the record to be saved
The filtering currently applies only via UI. Recurring Deduction imports validation currently does not include the check on isEarning / Recurring.
As a workaround, a business rule can be configured and assigned as validateRule in Recurring Deduction Items.
deduction, pay component, import, validaiton, isEarning, Recurring , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-DED , Deductions , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2211