This feature allows planners to audit field change history when working with a compensation worksheet.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely cocaseal.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
Planner Audit enables your planners to look at the changes made to certain fields after the worksheet has been worked on by them. In the audit file that they can download, they can see the old and new values of fields set up to be auditable:
- All custom fields and most standard fields can be enabled for audit.
- Up to 10 fields can be set to be auditable for a template.
- No changes to auditability for a template can be made if there are any worksheets created for the template.
- This feature is only available for the forms, and not available in Executive Review.
In order to enable that feature, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Compensation Home <Template Name> Plan Setup Settings
- Check Enable Planner Audit check box.
- Go to Compensation Home <Template Name> Plan Setup Design Worksheet
- Select the field you want to enable auditing for.
- Check the Auditable check box.
Your users will now be able to see the Export Change History link in their compensation worksheet. Using this link, the planner can download a file with details of the fields that have been changed.
Please note that some fields are not supported to be auditable, find the list below:
planner, audit, fields, report, export, change, history, auditable, compensation, variable, pay, template , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , How To