You have created fixed value selections in your report. However when you check the report after saving, you notice the fixed value selections are not working. When you edit the report again, the selections are changed to # instead of the chosen values.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Reports.
- Search for your report and edit it with the report wizard.
- Go to step 4.
- Check the fixed value selections you have maintained before. They show # instead of the values.
You have maintained a fixed value selection on a UUID field, and you have used the "contains" (*) option.
Unfortunately, "contains" fixed value selections in UUID fields cannot be supported.
When you use "contains", a part of the text is used, however this partial text cannot be converted to a partial UUID in fixed value selections.
You can consider the following options:
- Use the same fields as variables in the report selection. You can use "contains" in this case.
- Check if there are ID fields that you can use as a fixed value selection.
report, business analytics, fixed value selection, not working, wrong value #, reporting , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To