The customer scheduled an instance refresh through IRT tool, and then refreshed this source, and this refresh overwritten the IRT status and the request is not visible anymore.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule a refresh in the company A (source)
- Then, do a refresh where the TARGET is the company A
- This will overwritte the IRT request in the company A
This is expected behavior, since the refresh will overwritte all the data in the instance.
Open a ticket to SAP Support for component LOD-SF-PLT-IRT to revoke the request, providing the following:
- Source company ID;
- Target company ID;
- Support access for both source and target;
- Date and Time of the request scheduled;
- Approval to run a script to revoke the request.
SAP Support please refer to internal memo.
IRT, IRT request, instance refresh request, refresh, revoke request , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-IRT , Instance Refresh Tool , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core 2305