Customer trying to launch PM Exit Interview form for future termination, both in SF system and SAP ERP.
If the termination is done on the actual day both in SF and SAP ERP, not for future, the form is launched.
If the termination is future dated, done in Successfactors, form is launched , but not launched if termination is future dated, done in SAP ERP.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
1, Terminate employee from Take|Action in SuccessFactors – Future dated
2. Once terminated, go to Action>Route Form
3. Select form Template > example Exit interview
4. Will find the form
In SAP ERP
1. Terminate employee from SAP ERP system
2. Confirm employee is terminated in SF
3. Go to Action>Route For
4. Select from Template>example Exit interview
5. Will not find the form
This is expected behavior as of now.
There is only one way to launch the form for the users who need to be terminated in the future, which is to launch the form for that user manually.
launch ,PMform ,future termination, SAP ERP , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB-OFF , Off Cycle Event Batch , Problem