Blended data sources or Linked Dimensions does not work with Optimized View Mode (OVM) in Story for People Analytics. The following message is shown:
"Unsupported Features Detected
Your story has been optimised; however, some of your story items are unsupported and cannot be used in this mode.
Unsupported and will be added at a later time
SAP SuccessFactors People Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
- Create New Story
- Create 2 simple data sources from any schema
- In Story design add a Cross Tab widget
- Link the two dimensions in the widget.
- Observe that the table displays results
- Then Enable Optimized view mode in Story Details
- Screen will show “Optimizing Story”
- Observe that after a while the above message is shown
Data Blending for OVM is currently not supported for any data sources.
Linked Dimensions and Blended Data in Story widgets are not supported for OVM. This is a known gap and is being worked on to be available in the future.
So for now please disable OVM for Stories with blended data sources.
For further reference:
blended data, blending, linked dimensions, cross domain, story, OVM, optimized view , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-SAC-FWK , Framework, Infrastructure, Network, Performance , Problem