I cannot find option to create a new Journey Modeler in Process Manager Explorer after being assigned JM Advances license.
SAP Signavio Process Manager 3.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Process Collaboration Hub
- Navigate to User management settings.
- Click on the user tab.
- Select your user.
- Add an Advanced JM license to your user
- Navigate to Process Manager Explorer
- Click New
- See in the dropdown menu there is no option to create a Journey Model.
You cannot see the option as it does not exist in Process Manager Explorer
The Journey Modeler can only be created via Process Collaboration Hub. To do so, please follow these steps:
Click Create and select Journey Model.
Select a folder to save your journey model.
A blank journey model opens.
For information on creating a journey Modeler, please read the following excerpt from our user guide: https://documentation.signavio.com/suite/en-us/Content/jm/create.htm?
process, manager, explorer, create, new, journey, model, assign, advanced, jm license , KBA , BPI-SIG-CA-SEC-UM-IN , Invitations / License Management for SAP Signavio , Problem