When trying to add new entry for sales document type the options of New Entry and Copy As are greyed out.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the project experience in SAP Central Business Configuration.
- In the Product-Specific Configuration phase, navigate to the Configurations Activity tab.
- Search for Assign Billing Plan Types to Sales Document Types configuration activity.
- Choose Go to Activity to navigate directly to the SAP S/4HANA Cloud system.
- Editing options New Entry and Copy As are greyed out.
It is a standard behavior in S/4HANA Cloud.
S/4HANA Cloud only supports sales document type - OR for this configuration activity and addition of new entries are not supported.
You can only assign or unassign the following type of milestone billing plan to or from sales document type OR (standard order):
- 90: Milestone billing plan used in sales order processing
S/4HANA Cloud, Assign Billing Plan Types to Sales Document Types, SSCUI 105634, CBC, greyed out, cloud, billing plan , KBA , SD-BIL-IV-BP , Billing Plan , SD-BIL-IV , Processing Billing Documents , Problem