When checking the error logs for Event-Based Orders with app "Manage Event-Based Posting Errors - Product Costing", the error FCO_RTPC027 is "Last settlement in YYYY-PPP for Ledger. Cannot settle or reverse variance before YYYY-PPP" is displayed.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Variance has already been settled for the order in period YYYY-PPP for ledger XX. Any additional variance settlement or variance reversal before this period is not allowed.
As explained in the long text of the message, take one of the following procedures:
- Reverse the settled variances in period YYYY-PPP for ledger XX by using the Postprocess Event-Based Postings - Product Costing job template, so that the order is available for any variance adjustment in the previous period if the following conditions are met:
- The production order or process order is not a joint-production order
- The production order or process order is for a product that has standard price control.
- Post or reverse your required variance in period YYYY-PPP for ledger XX instead.
- Cancel the action that leads to variance changes for the order in the previous period.
Event-Based Variance, Posting Errors, Product Costing, Settlement, Reverse, FCO_RTPC027 , KBA , CO-FIO-OBJ-CL-2CL , Closing (Public Cloud) , CO-FIO-OBJ-CL , Closing , Problem
SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions