- Can SAP ASE server logins and permissions be managed by Active Directory, and not local the local SAP ASE server?
- We would prefer Kerberos for single sign on, but LDAP would be the alternate choice.
- Can adding/removing/modifying users and/or permissions be done in Active Directory? Can then the changes be propagated to whichever SAP ASE server was impacted?
- Is there a way to map a login directly to Active Directory without having to physically add a login into SAP ASE server first?
- We can do sp_addlogin and then authenticate with LDAP, but is there a command to link an Active Directory id to an SAP ASE server?
- What can sp_maplogin do for us?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR690704, CR#690704, 690704, security, mechanism, secure, default , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.