- User connection to ASE is broken
- The ASE errorlog reports a signal 11 at seq_schema_check_view
Current process (0x552f021b) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x000000000102b4d1 (seq_schema_check_view+0x81) ...
- Followed by a stack trace including functions
- A full sequence of the pattern in the ASE is attached in file Full_Stacktrace_Sequence.txt
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 SP03
- Other versions may show this pattern too
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.