- After execution of classic UI app "Display Payments Lists" (App ID S_P99_41000099) the navigation to a displayed document issues the error "You are not authorized to use transaction FB09D" (Message no. 00172)
- It is not possible to navigate to the journal entry via the results list.
- The necessary roles and catalogs are assigned for the user to access journal entry documents and the display of such documents.
- S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open "Display Payments Lists" (App ID S_P99_41000099).
- Enter the input parameters.
- Double click or select a Document Number / Journal Entry in the list.
- Information message "You are not authorized to use transaction FB09D" (Message no. 00172)
It is not possible to navigate from the display payments lists app to the journal entry or document number. In scope item Finance Direct Debit (19M) and Accounts Payable (J60) when executing the report the following step is to Exit.
The user can display the journal entry via alternate apps such as;
- Manage Journal Entries
- Display Line Items in General Ledger
- Manage Supplier Line Items
SU24, SU53, FB 09D, 00 172, Authorisation, Authorisations, BKPF, ACDOCA, SAP_BR_AP_ACCOUNTANT , SAP_BR_GL_ACCOUNTANT, SAP_BR_AR_ACCOUNTANT, Business Catalog SAP_FIN_BC_AP_PAYM_DISP_PC, Catalogs, F0717, F2217, F0712 , KBA , FI-FIO-AP-2CL , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable (Public Cloud) , FI-FIO-AR-2CL , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable (Public Cloud) , FI-FIO-GL-IS , Reporting Apps , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-FIO-GL-IS-2CL , Reporting Apps (Public Cloud) , FI-FIO-AP-IS-2CL , Reporting Apps: Public Cloud , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , FI-FIO-AP-IS , Reporting Apps , Problem